Fundraise with the Force
The Fargo Force has an exciting fundraising program for area non-profit organizations, schools, youth groups, churches, athletic teams, college groups and more to raise funds for their group! This program is easy to put together, and a great way to raise money while still enjoying a night out of entertainment with supporters, friends and family. Here’s how it works:
You sell the tickets for $12 and keep $4 per ticket sold.
1. Pick a Force game that your group can help sell tickets for.
2. Each participant will receive a packet and additional information to make a successful sale. Mark each sale on the packet and collect payment up front.
3. At the scheduled deadline (at least two weeks prior to the game), all packets will be turned into the Force staff who will process each ticket order and place the tickets in Will Call.*
4. On the night of the game, the team will be announced as a fundraising group of the game and can enjoy an exciting night of Force hockey with their supporters!
*Sellers may choose to pick up the tickets and distribute to individual purchasers.
Things to remember…
• Tickets are only valid for the game chosen.
• Tickets are non-refundable and nonexchangeable.
• If the group would like to be in attendance for the game chosen, they must purchase a ticket to the game.
Kasey will be happy to assist with any questions you may have in regards to our program. Call 701.356.4390 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you’re fundraising with the Force, everybody wins!