Would you like to be a part of the 2012-13 Fargo Force Promo Team?
Are you passionate about sports? Do you enjoy entertaining groups, large and small? Do you have an outgoing and creative personality? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then the Fargo Force is looking for you!
As a part of the Promo Team, your duties will be as follows (but are not limited to):
- Game day set up and tear down
- Intermission entertainment
- In charge of national anthem singer and little skater prior to puck drop
- Birthday parties
- Working with the mascot during games
- Giveaways prior/following games
- Promoting the Force at local community events
- In charge of selling chuck-a-pucks, line-up cards and 50/50 raffle tickets during games
- Maintaining Puck Shoot during games
- In game promotions and giveaways
- In game crowd entertainment
- Coordinating player spotlights following games
To be a part of the 2012-13 Promo Team, the Fargo Force is looking for the following qualities:
- 21 years of age or older
- Able and willing to work on weeknights or on weekends for at least 75% of the 32 regular season home games (with the potential of extra playoff games) as well as for community events
- Energetic & outgoing individual
- Interested in working in sports
- Comfortable with sales
- In good health and physically able to be active in the crowd during home games
- Friendly and engaging with the crowd
This is a paid part time position. You may also receive credit for an internship if the college you attend allows. If you are interested in being a part of the Fargo Force Promo Team, please download and fill out the Promo Team Application and send to Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Fargo Force Promo Team 5225 31st Ave S Fargo, ND 58104.